- 4200Pa Hyper Suction – Sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets for a deeper, powerful clean.
- Auto-Empty with 4L Large Dust Bag – Automatically empties the dustbin after cleaning to keep your hands free for up to 70 days.
- LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System – Accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
- Vacuum and Mop Combo – 3-level electronic mopping tackles sticky messes and kitchen grease for a more thorough clean.
- Customizable Cleaning – Merge and separate areas, set cleaning schedule, and customize clean modes for each room.
- 5-Hour Continuous Cleaning – 5000 mAh battery for long-lasting, fade-free suction.
- Auto-Charging – Returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- Carpet Auto-Boost – Increases the suction power when moving from a hard floor to a carpet.
- Voice & Remote Control – Simply send voice commands via smart speakers or control via the Tapo app.
- Real-time Voice Reporting – Keeps you informed about the robot‘s current status.
Start a Powerful and Easier Clean
LiDAR Navigation Robot Vacuum & Mop
Tapo RV30 Plus
Hyper Suction, Thorough Clean
Quiet, Standard, Turbo, Max
Quick X-min Mapping
LiDAR & Gyro Dual Navi System
Tailor Your Cleaning Plan via Tapo App
4L Large Capacity 70 Days without Emptying1
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Tackles Sticky Messes
Quiet and Discreet
Powerful Clean without Disturbance
Speak to Clean
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Multilanguage Voice Reporting
Keeps You Informed in Real Time
Hyper Suction. A Deeper, Powerful Clean.
With industry-leading suction power up to 4200Pa, the Tapo Robot Vacuum is designed for a deeper clean that sweeps away debris sandwiched between gaps and dust hidden in carpets, leaving nothing but a spotless floor.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean tangled hair for improved maintenance.
No Residue with Shortened Air Duct
With a tail-suction air duct that is nearly 45% shorter than ordinary bottom-suction ducts and 27000Pa super-strong suction power, the dock empties in moments, leaving no residue in the bin or on the floor.
Up to 45% Shorter
Ordinary Air Duct
Tail-Suction Air Duct
Reduce Untimely Noise Interference
Exclusive function is specially designed for our dock to improve user experience. Our dock auto-adjusts its emptying duration according to the cleaning time length of the robot to reduce noise. With do-not-disturb mode, it won’t auto-empty during nightly cleans for more peaceful sleep.
High-Precision Dual Navi System
A LiDAR and Gyro dual navigation system serves as the brain of the robot and accurately maps out your house in minutes, avoids omissions and repeated cleaning, and even works well in the dark.
- 360° Field of View
- Within X Mins Completes a 100 m2 Map2
- Positioning Real-Time
Customizable Cleaning Fits Your Routine
Multi-Floor Local-Stored Maps
Accurately recognizes different floors faster with 3 local-stored maps.
Virtual Walls and No-Go Zones
Set up areas you don’t want the robot to go, such as kids’ play areas or bedrooms in use.
- Clean after mealsKitchen, 2 p.m.Clean when I leave homeWhole-Home, 9 a.m.
Start cleaning when you finish meals automatically, sync the robot’s routine to your daily habits.
Selected Room Cleaning
Mark off specific areas for your Tapo Robot Vacuum to clean.
Specific Zone Cleaning
Mark off specific area for Tapo Robot Vacuum to clean.
Individual Settings for Each Room
Customize different vacuuming modes, mopping modes, and cleaning schedules for each room.
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuuming sucks up floating dust and mopping tackles sticky messes. Mopping is essential for homes with hard floors that need regular polishing. With an electronic pump, RV30 Plus provides 3 water flows to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
*For best results, use the Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution.3
- 300 ml Water Tank Capacity
- 200 m2/ 2100 ft2 Mopping Coverage4
- 3 Water Flows Electronic Mopping
5000mAh Energy-Dense Battery
Tapo RV30 Plus provides 5 hours of continuous whole home cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
- 5 Hours Continuous Cleaning
- 360 m2 / 3800ft2 Max Vacuum Coverage5
Obstacle Detection and Anti-Collision
Combining precision LiDAR navigation and a full suite of various sensors, Tapo RV30 Plus accurately detects common objects to roam around obstacles, under furniture, and along wall edges, all while avoiding falls down stairs and ledges.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.6 2 cm
Noise reduction duct design proved by simulations.
Acoustic cotton equipped to absorb sound.
Dynamic balance fan applied.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 55 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
Child & Pet Lock
Tapo RV30 Plus prevents accidental and inconvenient starts with the child & pet lock. You can deactivate the device’s physical start button to prevent children or pets from accidentally turning the robot on.
1. Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEST-RP-CC021.4-2016 standards.
5. Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
6. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
7. The crossing height will be reduced if the mop cloth mount is installed.